Quick and easy low carb slow cooking recipes with only 15 grams of carbs or less per serving and prepared in 15 minutes or less. That’s healthy, simple and delicious!
Have you committed yourself to healthy, low carb living? The type of low carb living that does not involve an overabundance of heavy meats and fats, but instead a focus on the proper portions of proteins, combined with nutritionally dense vegetables that eliminates the bad, processed carbs? The balance of a healthy protein-to-carbohydrate ratio is important for long term success and health with this type of dietary lifestyle. Perhaps you are new to low carb living, or maybe you have been savoring the benefits for years, but either way, there is a good chance that you are looking for a little variety, not only in flavors and textures, but also in the way you prepare the foods.
This is where low carbohydrate slow cooking can make a difference. No longer will you be held back by your lack of time and energy towards the end of the day. A warm, homemade one pot meal will be waiting and ready to eat when you are.
All you need for most of these meals is ten to fifteen minutes to prepare the ingredients and one of the most cherished kitchen devices — the slow cooker also of ten call Crock Pot. Slow cooking encourages healthy, homemade meals that simmer and cook all day to develop rich flavors without the need for excess fats or ingredients that could potentially sabotage your eating lifestyle. This book shows you how to bring new and exciting flavors to life, and how to have them ready for you, your friends, and family with little effort.
All recipes in this cookbook have between 4 grams and15 grams of carbs per serving.
• Heartwarming soups and stews recipes like the Spicy Pumpkin Chicken Soup or the Monterey Corn Chowder.
• New Chicken favorites like the Jerk Chicken with Greens or the Marinated Thai Chicken.
• Best ever slow cooked beef recipes like Flank Steak Pinwheels and Squash or the Super Simple Swiss Steak.
• Perfect Pork, Veal and Lamb Dishes like Herb Garden Stuffed Pork Loin, the Garlic Lamb Shanks or the Rainy Day Bratwurst Pot.
• Delightful variety of vegetable recipes such as the Creamy Cabbage au Gratin or the Mexican Mock Mac and Cheese.
Let’s get started to a healthy low carb lifestyle today!